Last night, housing industry leaders, members, builders, home renovators, suppliers and designers celebrated the industry’s very best in new homes and renovation at the 2019 London Home Builder’s Association, Awards of Creative Achievement Gala.
Jefferson Homes, a part of the JD Development Group, was most honoured to accept the award for ‘Best New Single-Family Home over $1,000,000’ for the Wickerson Hills industrial home, located in London’s most sought after neighborhood.
Category finalists were judged on overall appeal, the functionality of floorplan, creative use of space, selection, and use of building materials and design compatibility to the intended lifestyle of the client. The competition consists of a total of 40 categories judged by industry professionals from across the country.
About the Wickerson Hills Industrial Dream Home
Mixing elements of raw, edgy style with the warm texture of wood and exposed brick. We proudly display the building elements that many try to hide. This loft-inspired design will greet you at the front door. Industrial style homes take cues from old factories and industrial spaces that have long since been converted into lofts and other living spaces. This home will not cease to open your mind and creativity as you turn each and every corner!
Designed for those who love to entertain with family and friends, this loft-inspired home, at 3,545 square feet, takes luxury living in the southwest end to new heights. Centered around a kitchen that would be appreciated by any professional chef and a 2-story great room featuring exposed brick and a metal-clad loft/reading nook, this breathtakingly stunning residence will impress even the most discerning homebuyer.
Exceptional features and finishes include:
- Oversized windows and patios doors backing onto the London ski club
- Self-supporting floating metal staircase with exposed stringers, open risers, and floating treads
- The open concept kitchen is complete in every detail, with numerous built-ins as well as an oversized center island, walk-in pantry, and radiant in-floor heating.
- Soaring ten-foot main floor and nine-foot second-floor ceilings
- All family bedrooms feature a three-piece ensuite and plenty of closet space.
- A spectacular master suite completes the bedroom level with a glass viewing area of the great room, a spectacular spa-inspired ensuite with freestanding tub, double vanities, and a separate glass-enclosed shower.
- Fully finished basement includes an oversized wet bar and a glass-enclosed sunken golf simulator
Meticulous attention to detail together with strict architectural control ensures that each home at Wickerson Hills is truly one-of-a-kind.
For more information on Wickerson Hills, please contact the sales office: (226) 663.7441 [email protected]